Friday, December 19, 2008

With God, anything is possible!

Friday afternoon and we are snowed in. We are supposed to go to Windsor, NY tomorrow for Craig's family's Christmas celebration. Last night, we were coming home from Cassidy's chorus concert and when we pulled out of our parking place, there was a kind of "THUMP" in the van. As we drove home, Craig realized the power steering was gone. This morning, he took the van to the shop. They called him a little while ago and told him that our van was ready for the junk yard. It would take $900 to fix it. We definitely don't have $900. The money he's getting paid today is just enough to cover Christmas presents for his family and gas.

Who's report will I believe? You know what? I've been down the road of worry before. I've been down the road of disbelief. I'm not going down those roads anymore. Craig and I tithe. Every Sunday, we give God our TOP 10% of our money. We have started sowing. And we serve a faithful God. God is bigger than a minivan. He's bigger than the problems the minivan has. I'm DONE telling God about how big my problems are and I'm telling my problems how big my God is.

Problems...my God is WAY bigger than you!!!

And Satan, you'd better know that you're not affecting my faith! If anything you're making it stronger. I'm not worried. I'm not going to anguish over how the van is going to get fixed. Why should I worry? God is in control. He's proven himself faithful to us. He'll be faithful in this situation. I'm a tither! Satan, did you know I'm a tither! I live in God's economy, not in the world's. Regardless of what is said about this situation, I'll believe what God says. And he says that I'm his child. I'm protected and he takes care of me and my family. You can't hurt us! We're not yours!!!

I'm amazed with how Satan is coming against us. It just makes me realize how destined we must be for great things. I don't know what God's plans are with this situation. I don't need to know. We live in God's economy and in his principles. There is no need for us to worry. And I'm not. I'm just sitting here and waiting for my God to prove himself faithful, yet again!

Agree with me!!!

No comments: