Monday, April 18, 2011

Foiled Again

I did so well this morning! The alarm went off and I went through my usual feelings of confusion when that happens before 7 am. Once I finally realized what was going on, it was already 6:09, but I was excited about what lay before me this morning. The plan was for me to get up and pack my things, have a nice, healthy breakfast and then head off to the YWCA for my second free swimming session. Everything went pretty much as planned until I got to the front doors of the Y.
Pool Closed

Chlorine Being Adjusted


Really? It takes me so much preparation in order to do this exercise before work in the mornings and...the pool is closed?? And not only is the pool closed, but now I have to drive back home, shower and get ready for work and then drive back downtown.


Sigh.


It was annoying. And it almost set me up for failure for the rest of the day. But, I fought through the annoyance and didn't look at it as failure. I still needed to eat well and what I did today mattered. I kept my caloric intake in check and I've finished the day feeling proud of how I ate.


And tomorrow, I'll try again!

No comments: