Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My First Blog

OK, I'm no stranger to this. I just have to learn how to navigate this site. But, I'm sure I'll get it before long.

I love to blog. And I think I'm pretty good at it. I'll let you all be the judge. I have TONS of things I'd like to talk about. And I want to get to know the other bloggers on this site as well.

I suppose I can introduce myself. My name is Nicole. I'm 32 years old. I'm married with two children and one step-son (whom I haven't had the pleasure of spending any time with yet cuz he's a new addition to our family). I love Jesus with all of my heart. I'm an author and I'm currently working on a couple of different projects. I'm looking for an agent, too. So, if anyone knows of anyone who wants to help me out, that would be great!

Anyhow, that's me. Thanks for reading and I hope you'll come back for more once I get this ball rollin'! Be blessed!

No comments: